Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) Abu Dhabi Training Centre
October 27, 2019 @ 8:30 am - October 28, 2019 @ 5:00 pm| د.إ1499
- ENA’s Trauma Nursing Core Course includes:
- A two-day intensive course with taught by expert instructors.
- Hands-on training using both an individual and team approach. Three psychomotor skill stations — trauma nursing process, airway and ventilation, and trauma interventions — offer you the opportunity to practice the systematic approach of the initial assessment in real life situations.
- Online learning: Five online modules with links to additional information let you learn at your own pace, apply what you learn and receive immediate feedback, and refer back to information at any time. The modules are a complete case study process — taking you through an entire sequence of care.
- Evidence-based content developed by trauma emergency experts. The 24-chapter, comprehensive TNCC Trauma Nursing Core Course Provider Manual, 8th Edition, is a compilation of current trauma nursing standards and a valuable resource for future reference.
- Accredited by ANCC for 17.65 Hours and by HAAD for 14 CME hours.