UniTeam Medical is licenced for ‘Healthcare Management’, ‘Health Treatment Undertakings Services’, ‘Medical Transport Services’, ‘Patient Escort Services’, ‘Management of Medical Facilities’ and ‘Medical Professional Development’. UniTeam Medical, through our healthcare employment services affiliate Aspen Medical Services, can recruit a clinical workforce capability to work across numerous facilities, rather than having to register them to a specific facility, through our ‘On-Demand Labor Supply’ and ‘Human Service Delivery of Medical Cadres’ licences. This flexibility affords us the opportunity to provide outsourced healthcare services across multiple client facilities by request, thus resulting in a more responsive and agile clinical solution for the client.
UniTeam Medical holds international accreditation from the following bodies:
- HAAD (UAE) – We are licenced by HAAD for Medical Professional Development to deliver CME and CPD courses with accreditation for clinical CME hours approved by HAAD.
- ASHI (USA) – UniTeam Medical is an approved training center for American Safety and Health Institute, USA to deliver ASHI courses.
- HABC (UK) – UniTeam Medical is an approved training center for Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance , UK to deliver HABC courses.
- ENA (USA) – UniTeam Medical is the exclusive provider in UAE of Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) from Emergency Nurses Association, USA.
- NAEMT (USA) – UniTeam Medical is an authorized training center for National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians, USA to deliver Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) and other NAEMT courses.
- ANCC (USA) – UniTeam Medical is an accredited provider for Continuing Nursing Education (CNE).
- ISO 9001:2015, 14001, 18001 – UniTeam Medical is triple ISO certified (Integrated Management System) company. We are certified by BSI Group.
- B Corp – UniTeam Medical as a part of Aspen Medical Group is a certified B Corporations which are a new kind of businesses that balances purpose and profit.